What is Employee State Insurance Corporation
Employee State Insurance Corporation or ESIC is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme which provides medical benefit, sickness benefit, maternity benefit, disablement benefit and various other benefits such as funeral expenses, free supply of physical aids etc. to the employees and their family.
What is included in Our ESI Package
Documents Required For ESI Registration
To be Submitted by Employer :
- Registration Certificate or Licence issued under Shops and Establishment Acts or Factories Act.
- Address Proof: Latest Rent receipt of the premises you are occupying indicating the capacity in which the premises are occupied, if applicable.
- Latest building Tax/Property Tax receipt (Photocopy).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Trust Deed depending on the entity that is applying for registration.
- Photocopy of certificate of Commencement of production and/or Registration No. of CST/ST (or GST once it becomes applicable).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Evidence in support of the date of commencement of production/business/first sale (e.g. Copy of First Invoice).
- Month wise employment position, salary etc.
- Copy of bank statement.
To be Submitted by Employees :
- Family Photo in Duplicate.
Advantages of ESI Registration
It provides complete medical benefits.
It includes dependants.
It can be used at different ESI dispensaries and hospitals.
Any payments made will be reimbursed.
It takes the needs of the disabled into account.
Access to Medical care in ESI Dispensaries/Hospitals.