What is Nidhi Company Registration
“Nidhi” is a Hindi word, which means finance or fund. Nidhi means a company which has been incorporated with the object of developing the habit of thrift and reserve funds amongst its members and also receiving deposits and lending to its members only for their mutual benefit.
Nidhi company registration requires minimum 3 members. All the Nidhi company’s incorporated shall have the last word as “Nidhi Limited” as part of its name. Nidhi company is easy and economical to register. Nidhi company registration can be done through DTC Consultants in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Nagpur and other Indian cities.
What is included in Our Nidhi Company Registration Package
DIN for 3 Directors
Digital Signature For 3 Directors
Name search & approval
Company Pan Card
Documents Required For Nidhi Company Registration
- Copy of Director’s PAN Card
- Passport size photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)