Conversion of Sole Proprietor to Private Limited Company
Many business people start their businesses as a Sole Proprietorship due to the low compliance requirements. As the business and the incomes grow, there is a need to separate the bank accounts and the tax filings of the Sole Proprietor and that of the business. To accomplish this separation a possible solution is to convert the Sole Proprietorship into a Private Limited Company.
What is Included In Our Package?
DIN for 2 Directors
Digital Signature For 2 Directors
Name search & approval
Company PAN Card
Documents Required For Conversion
- Copy of PAN Card of the Directors
- Passport size photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)