Conversion of Private Limited to Public Limited
A Public Company has seven or more members and can invite public to subscribe to its shares. A subsidiary company of a Public company is deemed to be a Public company.
A Private company is an organization which limits its number of members to 200 and cannot invite public to subscribe to its shares. The Companies Act, 2013 provides for converting a Public Company to a Private Company by altering the MOA and AOA of the company.
What is Included In Our Package?
Name Search & approval
Company PAN Card
Documents required for Conversion to Public Company
- Copy of PAN Card of Directors
- Passport size photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)